Adscend

Click Here



Click Here



Click Here

9.9.13

Pseudo Elements Tutorial

CSS Pseudo Element

CSS pseudo-elements are used to apply special effects to selectors that we want.

The first-letter pseudo element styles the first letter of paragraph or block.


Example

<html>
<head>

<style type ="text/css">
p:first-letter
{
font-weight: bold;
font-size: 25px;
color: green;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<p>I have a clear goal in life.Every day I am striving to get closer to it.</p>
<p>I enjoy joy and sorrow equally. My life is more colorful.</p>
</body>
</html>

Output

I have a clear goal in life.Every day I am striving to get closer to it.

I enjoy joy and sorrow equally. My life is more colorful.


First letter of the every paragraph apply the above CSS style





No comments:

Post a Comment